Monday, November 29, 2010

glad to have YOU

HEY YOU!
yes you....did u still remember we used to be a very 'closed friend' before..
we always shared everything together..
you lend your shoulder i opened up my ear..
even though we're far apart but we never failed to cheered each other..
but things changed lately..
you are so different now...same goes to me..
i missed the old you..i missed the old us!
i missed the shinning sincere eyes that always give me calmness..
 i missed the sweetest smiled that always give me strength every time i feeling down..
i missed the melody of you laugh..
in other words.....i missed everything about YOU!!
hmm..we used to be with each other & i wish god never takes you away from me..
I'm so sorry if I'm not perfect enough for you..
i know you hurt! and that is because of my silly behavior..I'm sorry again!
I'm just an ordinary girl who used to make mistake but i care about you the most! i do...
there's nothing more i can say....



YOU SO ONE IN A MILLION
YOU'RE THE BEST I EVER HAD
i apOlogize


No comments:

Post a Comment